share this via

liking what we do here?

this site is advert free. your donations assist with keeping us online - click below to help us meet our technology costs

donations

vibrational ascension through meditation and emotional healing methods

ura soul
    by ura soul replies (5)

this is the main focus of what i am doing presently to help me here and is also what i understand to be most of what our planet and society needs as a whole. this thread could easily become hundreds of comments long and i think that's a good idea!

admin of this community, co-creator of reality & lover of life!

replies

• ura soul

by ura soul

in terms of ascension into the middle of the earth - the only one i have heard say he has been doing that is drunvalo melchizadek.

• ura soul

by ura soul

oh, also one of the co-creators here explained he has gone to the planet core out of body to heal in traumatic circumstances. he has sadly gone missing though.

• harmony

by harmony

Thank you,that was amusing :) I did find my way on my own though ;)

I am now wondering if I tell you what I know I will also go missing..hopefully he got to go stay in middle earth. I have not herd of the name drunvalo melchizadeck so I will have a read up,from what I understand is we are going through a graduation stage and thus going into a higher vibration.

• ura soul

by ura soul

he has been having issues with agents of the state his whole life, so i don't think his situation is specifically related to this website in any way. he may re-appear at some point. i do suggest though, that if you want to share something that you don't want the world to know, then put it in a private message here, rather than a discussion topic.

drunvalo melchizadek is an interesting character, for sure. i am slightly suspicious of him for various reasons, but he did guide me a bit when i was starting out connecting to the earth and learning sacred geometry. you can see him in this video (on the right of the screen):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8v03EVrvwI

i'm not sure what video it is where he mentions the center of the earth, but what he described is that when he went into the center he then emerged somewhere else in the solar system and came back to land in his house from above the atmosphere.

• harmony

by harmony

Oh I see- and I didn't realise you could private message on here either. I have to say that It has been nagging at me so Thank you  :)

total: 5