• light
  • dark

share using

voice, video & text chat

liking what we do here?

this site is advert free. your donations assist with keeping us online - click below to help us meet our technology costs

donations

shouting thread

• cataleptik

by cataleptik

ura, i am having real difficulty accessing the menu to the left hand side of the screen! i was not using light or dark, but the 'rainbow' theme...neither my pc nor my chromebook will let me get at the menu...i wonder if it's just me? i will keep trying.

• cataleptik

by cataleptik

ura, all is well...i found the button to choose theme, and it's all okay now. the rainbows were all right but i understand simplification...maybe you'll be able to bring that theme back sometime in the future? i liked it. cheers!

• ura soul

by ura soul

Ah, the site was meant to automatically load as 'dark' if you were previously using 'rainbow' - it sounds like it didn't and the layout broke. I'll take a look at that.

• cataleptik

by cataleptik

right, that's what happened.

• ura soul

by ura soul

OK, my mistake - that should be fixed now! Thanks for reporting!

• cataleptik

by cataleptik

nice. nothing endures but change, to be sort of trite and cliched...

• cataleptik

by cataleptik

incidentally, ura soul, i just switched from 'light' to 'dark'...it's amazing how much kinder 'dark' felt to my eyes. that must be something about the nature of artificially generated light sources...we have to put the love into the light, i believe...:)

• ura soul

by ura soul

Yes, that's why dark is the default, but some people see things differently and asked for a white background.

• cataleptik

by cataleptik

you're conscious, and the love that comes from this site comes from you, primarily. i sense and appreciate that.