• light
  • dark

share using

voice, video & text chat

liking what we do here?

this site is advert free. your donations assist with keeping us online - click below to help us meet our technology costs

donations

shouting thread

• ura soul

by ura soul

i don't think you are missing anything from the free britain group!

• ura soul

by ura soul

i was only in there to connect with people in the british area who may have similar intentions to me - but i generally didn't find many in there. i have no desire to return there 'flat earth' or not. i left fb due to lack of intelligence there!

• ura soul

by ura soul

as well as too much 'intelligence' in the form of CIA and other controlling entities.

• ura soul

by ura soul

i had a sense that darren is acting out a role there, yes. i have no proof to support it but i had a sense that he fits the bill of being a controlled agent of some kind. MOST of the fb groups i joined had admins that were controlling and not good.

• ura soul

by ura soul

obviously there is intelligence on fb, but it is thinly spread in my experience. most of the awake/aware people either never used it or have moved on elsewhere. privacy online can be tough, but fb is guaranteed almost zero privacy.

• ura soul

by ura soul

the 'controlled opposition' idea does appear to fit the bill with darren. possibly even ian, although yes, ian does at least appear to be crossing lines that i would think an agent would not.

• ura soul

by ura soul

there are so many possible 'agencies' that could be involved with different agendas - the 'hiring' part could take many different pathways. i developed ways of questioning people to find out what they are avoiding & covering up - plus i use intuition